Our philosophy is 'safe driving for life'. We are dedicated to making our lessons as professional as possible. Our driving instructors not only have the expertise to prepare you for your driving test, but also for every aspect of driving afterwards.
- All our driving instructors are approved by the Road Safety Authority.
- After every lesson you can ask your instructor for a progress report. These are available at no extra cost.
- Your Essential Driver Training lessons log will be updated on the RSA portal at the end of each lesson.
- Your instructor will inform you when you are at driving test standard and when you should apply for your driving test.
- You can request learner driver lessons on any topic you choose.
- You can request pre-test lessons focusing on your individual training needs such as parallel parking.
All at Delta Driving School driving instructors are approved by the ERA and able to deliver lessons. Taking your ERA from Delta Driving School instructors guarantees high-quality and personalised driving lessons: You can request a progress report after every lesson. These are available at no extra cost. Even if you do not specifically request a progress report, your driving instructor will keep you informed of your progress. At the end of each lesson, your driving instructor will record your progress in a specially issued logbook and will update your lessons log on the portal. Your driving instructor will let you know when you are at driving test standard and when to apply for your driving test.